Friday, August 13, 2010

Solar energy systems in Pakistan


Many friends have enquired about availability of solar electric systems in Pakistan. I tried to contact many companies, claiming to have such systems including Siemens Pakistan, they did respond to my emails but failed to give any further information.

Today there is a news item from APP about the offer from Highnoon Group to electrify one village. I just found their website and have gathered some information from there, which is being posted here. I shall continue my search about solar systems and update visiting friends. I have decided to create a separate category about energy in order to gather all the information under one category because energy is the main issue these days in Pakistan; we have to explore new ways to have cheaper energy sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solar Energy and Personal Empowerment

 Harnessing the Sun: How Solar Energy Empowers Individuals and Communities Solar energy isn't just about powering homes; it's about ...